How To Prepare For Your Lash Appointment
- Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild, oil-free, water based
cleanser with a lint-free cloth. Do not use make-up remover pads as the tiny fibers attach to your lashes and have to be removed before lash application.
- Remove your contact lenses or bring a case with you to remove the lenses prior to eyelash application.
- Limit your intake of caffeine before you come. Caffeine can cause your eyelashes to flutter making application
more difficult resulting in fewer lashes applied. Plan on spending two hours for your appointment.
- You may bring an iPod if you would like, otherwise I will have spa music playing.
- It may sound silly, but limit your intake of liquids before your appointment, if you must get up during the
appointment, it will lower the amount of lashes I can apply as it will take at least 10-15 minutes out of our appointment time since the application preparation will need to be redone
Classic Eyelash Extensions Full Set
Individual lash exensions to add length and volume are applied one by one to each individual eyelash. The process takes about 2 hours. The
extension s adhered to the natural lash. Maintenance is required everey 3-4 weeks.